Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Inaugural Blog!

My first Discovery upon beginning this blog is that I actually knew how to spell inaugural. I surprise myself sometimes!

This blog will be an exploration of all things that are new to me! Like: Hey, I didn't know that you could make a cake with mayonnaise. Then, I will try making said cake (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/gale-gand/chocolate-mayonnaise-cake-recipe/index.html) and blog about it. OR Like: Hey, I just heard COSI has an evening happy hour called COSI After Dark ( http://www.cosi.org/visitors/after-dark/)! So, I'll check out said event and then blog about it. Sounds cool, huh!? I'll also talk about and chronicle new recipes I develop, give the scoop on new restaurants, and blab about new things I discover about places I love. Etc. Etc.

I hope to help myself try more new things and stay in tune to being in the present and recognizing the special in the ordinary. I also hope to help clue people in on some cool stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Lizzy! I love your blog! your angle is great, and I hope we can work on a project together so that our blogs cross-pollinate. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bryant! I will look forward to that. If you ask me, we already have some material we can use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I am so excited. Can I reblog your posts on my tumblr blog?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz - you should totally let Mel tumbl it.

    And yes, I think some of our experiments are already blog-worthy! (like those damn lemon cupcakes)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel- You are so sweet. Of course! I am so flattered!By the way, try to enjoy Maine!

    ReplyDelete