Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I want to shout it from the rooftops!

I LOVE biking! Brian (my boyfriend) and I recently discovered we can bike to CSCC, Downtown, Short North, Arena District, Coopers Stadium, etc. really easily from our house using the 670 bike trail. It is amazing and has really expanded our horizons. The best part besides exercise and scenery is not having to worry about parking anymore. So, in 25 minutes with a little effort we can be downtown having fun.

That being said I am SUPER EXCITED for the Grand Opening of The Scioto Mile down town. I think everyone needs the heads up on this amazing city scape. The grand opening is July 7th, but what I am really looking forward to is July 8th. The Average White Band will be performing and admission is FREE!! Not to mentions there's a million other cool things going on there in the coming months. They say the Scioto Mile will work in coordination with Columbus Commons to utilize both spaces offerings, but from what i can tell, Scioto is trumping the Commons in the awesomeness category.

You MUST check it out! We'll surely be biking over! http://www.sciotomile.com/
Click the link, pick an event and make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment